BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

December 14, 2008

Thanks Aunt Peggy

Every few years I ask my aunt to lend me the aluminum Christmas tree that belonged to my Grandma Pearl. I would love to provide a permanent home for it, but I don't think my aunt is ready to part with it. The tree is still housed in its original box and it is in excellent condition. My grandparents used to put the tree on a coffee table in front of their large front window and I remember blue and maybe green balls for ornaments. If any of my family has a picture of the tree in its heyday I would love to see it. Thanks for the loan and know that I am enjoying the tree.

1 comments:

Debra said...

Make SURE Aunt Peggy wills that tree to you when her time comes (which of course we hope isn't for a long, long time), because that is quite possibly the coolest tree EVER!