BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

December 25, 2008

Christmas Surprises

I still believe and therefore I receive gifts from Santa. This year I got a great jacket and a book. I was surprised that my husband went way over our allotted budget for each other and got me this beautiful painting I had seen by Colett Yarro.

He hung it on the wall in the middle of the night

Boy #1 was happy with his lego sets and thanks to Grandma Joyce and Santa he received lots of them

Boy #2 was thrilled with his gifts and there was plenty of playdough, legos, and tools to open

Merry Christmas to all!

3 comments:

Christian Asplund said...

That's a great painting--Steve rocks!

lara said...

that was lara commenting, not christian.

Debra said...

Wee bit jealous of your new painting. That will look wonderful in your house. Can't wait to see it in person. Not bad, Steve!