BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve

I pulled out the Christmas CD's after Thanksgiving and one day I played the A Very Special Christmas 3 CD. The boys were listening to it with me and all was calm until track number 5 came on. Track 5 is a song called "Oi to the World" by No Doubt and I have heard it at least 100 times since that day. The boys call it the Dancing Song and they listen to it over and over again. Their favorite part is when Gwen Stefani says, "But Haji had a sword like the guy in Indiana Jones." Boy #2 especially likes to dance to it and Boy #1 likes to play air guitar or use whatever he can as a guitar. Here is some footage I took of them dancing to the song. I don't think I've seen so much excitement about a Christmas song before.

0 comments: