BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

February 1, 2009

Tennis Anyone?

My husband and I love tennis. Although we have not actually played a game of tennis in a couple of years, we still love the game. The last two weeks we have enjoyed watching the Australian Open and we are currently watching the men's final match. The shots that Federer and Nadal are coming up with are amazing, especially Federer. These men make it look so easy and I know I couldn't return a serve from either of them. One of my goals is to attend all 4 grand slam events during my life. Maybe I should start with a goal of playing tennis this year.

1 comments:

Debra said...

Didn't we try tennis a couple times. I haven't played in years either, but I remember liking it well enough. I also remember you were much better than me.