BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

February 6, 2009

Running

I have officially begun training for the Salt Lake Half Marathon. Originally I had planned on running a half marathon a couple of years ago. My friend sent me a book on marathon training for beginners and it was so inspiring that after reading the introduction my husband and I were signed up for the St. George Marathon. We ran that in October 2007. Since then I have been lazy about running and I figured I better sign up for another race to get me motivated. Anyone want to join me?

Near the finish line in St. George

2 comments:

Dr Write said...

Good luck! I'll cheer you on! I did a few halfs...can't imagine doing a whole marathon. I could do the salt lake half I guess...but I may limit myself to 10Ks.

Debra said...

I really do admire your determination and ability to stick to a goal.