BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

February 13, 2009

Best Husband Ever!

One of my favorite bands is Wilco (my blog title comes from a song of theirs) and I love their song "California Stars". The lyrics are by Woody Guthrie and Jeff Tweedy wrote the music. Thanks to my husband, I was able to hear a live version tonight by Jeff Tweedy that was amazing. Here is a video of the song. My husband called me when the song came on so I could hear it through the phone. I would have been there but the concert was 1,000 miles away. Maybe you too will fall in love.

2 comments:

Dr Write said...

Well, he would have been the best friend ever if he had told me about the concert a bit earlier. But I'm glad he got to go. And I wish I could have gone too.

Debra said...

Lucky girl! You'll have to fill me in later on how Steve got to be 1,000 miles away and at such a cool concert.