BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

February 28, 2009

Dinner

Thanks to Andi's bread recipe and her beer, I made a wonderful (if I say so myself) bread today. It went perfectly with the lentil and kale soup recipe from Laura. The bread making process takes a long time but most of that time the dough is sitting on its own and you are neglecting it. The actual work is minimal. Thank goodness for friends who share great recipes so I can have a great dinner for my family.

If you look at Andi's blog her bread looks much better, but I was pretty happy with the way this loaf turned out.

The boys love the soup and Boy #1 asks for more of the "green stuff"

2 comments:

Debra said...

I love that you're putting pictures and recipes up here along with your "ratings" of the food. I am in serious need of expanding our menu and this is really helpful.

Anonymous said...

That bread looks fantastic!!

JB from SoCal.

P.S. See you soon.