BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

November 7, 2008

Worst Haircut Ever

I decided to try a new place for the boys to get their haircuts. It was close to our house and on Wednesdays they only charge $5. I'm glad I didn't pay more because they got an awful haircut. As I was watching Boy #2 get his haircut the hairstylist was chopping Boy #1's bangs and then when I looked back to Boy #2 the other stylist had chopped his bangs! Oh my, what a disaster. Their haircuts were choppy and uneven. The good news is that they won't need haircuts until Springtime!

They are still cute even with bad haircuts


3 comments:

Debra said...

Sorry I haven't commented for so long! I've caught up on reading but don't dare go back and try to catch up on commenting!

It's so easy for things to go terribly wrong on a boy's head. I've seen this happen to my own and get so irritated. It's so noticeable on short hair! If it helps these aren't the worst I've seen. I take Connor to one of the last true barber shops in town and do they EVER know how to blend!

Anonymous said...

Ask the hubby which is worse. The boys' haircuts, or the novel MEG.

James

Anonymous said...

Nothing is worse than MEG. NOTHING!