BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

November 2, 2008

Daylight Savings

The setting back of the clocks used to be my favorite day of the year because I would get to sleep for another hour. That was before I had kids. Now my kids just get up at their regular time, which is now an hour earlier, and there is no extra sleep for me. Which makes me wonder, why do we still have daylight savings? It seems that life would be a whole lot easier if our time always stayed the same, plus I wouldn't wonder if we were an hour ahead of Arizona or on the same time. Too confusing. As soon as the boys have adjusted to the new time it will be time to spring forward.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Janell, I totally agree on this one. Daylight Savings is so horrible!

Courtney said...

Crazy--I had this exact same revelation today. DST is officially now for the birds. This felt like such a looooong day, and Maddie was only up one hour earlier than normal! But then she got all confused with her afternoon nap--I think she thought it was morning when she woke up and saw only dim light out her window! So, yeah, now I want to get rid of it. Used to be such a fan though....