BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

November 17, 2008

Here Goes the Sun

Well today it happened. The wall closest to our house went up on the house our friends are building next door. It will take a little while to get used to my new view, but I'm sure after a while it will feel like it's always been there. One thing that I was not prepared for was the absolute loss of sun in my living room. In the winter I love to sit on the floor in the sunshine coming through the windows. I'm glad I did that the last two days, because it will be difficult to do again. I guess a positive thing is people won't see the awful streaks on my windows anymore.

Working on the wall

Going...
Going...
Gone

2 comments:

Shauna said...

What a cute blog you have here :)

Nik said...

After what happened to my empty lot on 8th ave, I vowed never to live next to an empty lot again--I hated losing it. I'm sorry about your sun. I hope a new angle of light makes it into your living room.