BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

October 4, 2008

"Writing Poetry"

Today my husband and I did something we have never done before. We bought an original piece of art. It is something we have talked about for a long time, but it seemed like the artists we liked were already established and way out of our reach. Then we discovered that Brian Kershisnik, who is also established and out of our reach, had some drawings available. We visited two art galleries this week and found one that we liked that was within our reach. However, we will postpone a weekend trip we had planned so we can afford groceries. Since one of our friends sacrificed a bed for a Kershisnik painting, I think we can forgo a weekend away.

Our new piece titled "Writing Poetry"

1 comments:

Debra said...

You lucky girl. I too would like to own an original piece of art someday. Good for you for going for it. I really like Kershisnik. His Nativity painting was my favorite piece in the MOA "Beholding Salvation" exhibit. One day maybe.