BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

October 3, 2008

Jokes

The other day we were driving in the car and Boy #1 told me a joke. He said "Why did the warthog jump into his eye?...Because he wanted to go to bed." Then he proceeded to tell a few more such as "Why did the pig cross the road?...To get to the wedding." Of course he makes you guess his riddle and then he tells you the punchline, if it can be called a punchline. We are hoping that he starts to understand jokes before too long, but for now we are happy with his imagination.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've just been reading a post about a kid who wasn't understanding knock knock jokes.

I guess this is more common then I thought. I suggested that it may be quite difficult for kids to get jokes at first because it requires a different perspective.