BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

October 7, 2008

Google Ranking

Do you ever do a Google search for your own name or that of your spouse? Well I do. I hadn't done it for a while and I was pleased to see that my husband had made it to the first page of hits. He actually has about 4 hits on the first page, although he is not the first hit like I discovered tonight that I am. But his hits are more interesting than mine, although I doubt he will ever replace the artist/woodworker/photographer/songwriter who is the first hit. Oh well. By the end of the week someone else with my name will probably take first place because so much information is added to the internet each day. For now I will enjoy our Google ranking before we slip into oblivion again.

1 comments:

Debra said...

You just need to have a more odd last name, then you'd be on the first every time! Either that or it would come up "your search did not match any documents." That's always an ego booster.