BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

October 14, 2008

A Large Pile of Dirt

Who new that a large pile of dirt could provide hours of entertainment for a 5 year old boy and his friends? There are several large piles of dirt, but there is only one that the kids are allowed to play on. The others are too close to the large hole that is quickly turning into the shape of a house. For several days now Boy #1, sometimes on his own and sometimes with others, will climb and slide and play make believe games on the pile of dirt. It has become a new play friend and I love that it is not a video game.

1 comments:

Purple Haley Smile said...

Hey...I don't know if you know me, I am Haley Nelson...Craig Nelson's Son and I was just looking at Emily Heaton's blog and I saw yours and it is sooo cute.

C Ya

Haley