BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

June 13, 2009

Sweet Tooth

Apparently my sweet tooth has been very active lately. This is unfortunate since I am trying to slim down, but I have very little will power. Today the sweet tooth wanted cupcakes and since I had heard about a new cupcake place I decided to try it. The cupcakes looked beautiful and tasted good too. I'm glad the store is in a part of town I don't frequent, otherwise I would really be in trouble.

We couldn't decide so we ended up with 6 cupcakes (so far the chocolate peanut butter is our favorite)

Boy #1 got the vanilla

Boy #2 had the raspberry lemon

And of course there was sharing among everyone

1 comments:

Debra said...

Oh, we're all in trouble with this place in town. I stopped in there last night for the second time in a week. The first time we went we bought a ton and cut them up "taste test" style so each of us could try them all. I concur about the peanut butter. The chocolate/chocolate is my favorite with PB being second. Dangerous but delish!