BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

June 30, 2009

Just What I Need

To add to my rather crazy week, I looked out my window this evening to find a few firemen looking at the trees in our backyard. My first thought was that a cat or other animal was stuck in the tree, but that wasn't it. Apparently a branch was draped over the power line and was smoldering. So they were waiting for the city to shut the power off before they could get to work. I was on my way out for some last minute errands, so I talked to the firemen and then took off. Luckily they were gone and the power was on when I returned.

This is what I saw from my window

There were at least four firemen at the house

1 comments:

Debra said...

I spoke to the guy who took out our tree about your situation. He's not equipped for large tree removal. Says he's not comfortable with a chain saw that far above the ground. Can't blame him.