BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

June 18, 2009

Private Lessons

I really wish I had my camera at swimming lessons today so I could show Boy#1 jumping off the diving board and then swimming the length of the pool. This is the boy who 4 days ago did not want to do the back float without having the teacher hold onto him. Private lessons have done wonders for the boys. Boy #2 still clings to the teacher and after about 15 minutes he is ready to be done, but he also made progress. He now puts his head under water to find the rings and is blowing water bubbles like a champ. Now if it would stop raining I could take them to the local pool to practice.

2 comments:

Kelsi said...

I'm excited to go swimming with you guys, it sounds like the boys are doing great!

Debra said...

Hey, I didn't know there was such as private swimming lessons. They sound pretty effective! We need to get on lessons again. Tired of floaties!