BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

May 12, 2009

Cheeseburger in Paradise

Well, not exactly a cheeseburger, but lots of cheese and other yummy treats were consumed on the girls trip. I am now home after a relaxing beach retreat and I already miss the sound of the waves crashing on the shore. I know that tomorrow when the boys wake up I will miss the laziness of a day with nothing planned, however, I am happy to be home. The boys were so excited to show me my mother's day gifts and they had big hugs for me. I will miss paradise but it's time to return to reality. Thanks girls for a great trip!

The spread for dinner

The spread for dessert

The best place for good food, "Alice" like waitresses, and lots of kitsch

The group

Paradise

Mother's Day cards, candy, and flowers along with a clean house and a new planter box

0 comments: