BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

May 8, 2009

California or Bust, Part Two

Apparently I didn't get enough of California last week, so I am back here again. This time it is without a husband or kids and I am with lots of good friends. Our first stop was to Trader Joe's where we stocked up on fabulous cheese, bread, peanut butter cups, palmiers, and other goodies. The agenda here calls for lots of shopping, eating, sleeping, reading, and whatever else sounds good. It is nice to be carefree for a few days.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We miss you.

Debra said...

I've been out of town too so I'm behind on my blog reading. So glad you've had a good few weeks and that you took some time for yourself to visit with friends for a few days. You need to do that now and again. Do you think I could talk Steve into "letting" you spend a few hours with yet another friend?
: )