BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

August 2, 2008

Tag from Cindy

I am new to this whole blog thing , so this is my first tag. There may be rules about tagging that I don't know about, but here goes.

3 Joys

1- Eating great food

2- Sleeping late on the weekend

3- My kids

3 Fears

1- Having a plane I am flying in do a somersault down the runway upon landing

2- Being boring

3- Being a bad mother

3 goals

1- Attend all the tennis grand slam events, this one may take several years to accomplish

2- Have a better and bigger garden

3- Clean out my closet

3 current obsessions

1- Monk

2- Finding good restaurants within 20 miles of my house

3- Going to the farmers market

3 Random facts about me

1- I was in my high school choir which sang backup for Rosemary Clooney (yes, George's Aunt) at the Oakland Paramount Theater

2- I ran a marathon last year and want to run another one

3- In 7th grade I was hospitalized for 5 days with gastrointendinitis

3 people I tag

1-Courtney

2-Janelle

3-Emily

0 comments: