BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

August 10, 2008

Tile, Tile, and More Tile

Ever since we moved into our house I have wanted to have more consistent flooring. It used to be that you could stand in the entry hall and see 5 different flooring types; carpet, small tile, linoleum, wood, and another linoleum pattern. After our project we will not see linoleum and we will see lots of tile. We are about halfway done so I will post more once everything is done and put back together. Here are some before images.


In the background is the old tile that had to be removed. Unfortunately, I did not get a good picture of this tile before my husband removed it.

This is the carpet that was under the kitchen table.
Who wants carpet under a kitchen table, not me!

This is the linoleum in the kitchen.

This is the other linoleum.

Now for some action and after shots.

Hubby and crew hard at work.

Now I will have tile under the kitchen table.
This is the best representation of the tile color.

The new kitchen floor.

We did manage to take a break today and have some fun on this.

1 comments:

Marie Burton said...

I'm sure it will look great when it's all done. I'm glad that you have a blog so I can keep up to date with your family. I am looking for flights to usa at this very moment - trying to find some cheap enough to tempt Dave!