BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

August 16, 2008

A Room with a View

Thanks to the English Department, we enjoyed a pleasant, yet brief getaway this past week. It was a great break from the tile project and it was nice to enjoy the out of doors for an evening.

Shadows on our evening hike

We were up high, 8,020 feet!

The view during our hike. We decided to go over the mountain on our own trail. Not a good idea for me since I was wearing sandals and shorts. Oh well, it was an adventure.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If im in the situation of the owner of this blog. I dont know how to post this kind of topic. he has a nice idea.

Anonymous said...

Such a nice blog. I hope you will create another post like this.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

I think, that you are mistaken. I suggest it to discuss. Write to me in PM, we will talk.