BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

March 11, 2010

I Have a Confession to Make

I have a serious problem. I cannot stop eating caramel corn. You think that maybe I would stop making it, but that would be too easy a solution. In the past two months I have made this so many times I have lost count. I will share the recipe so you can be addicted also.

The recipe comes from my friend's cookbook.

3 popped bags microwave popcorn or equivalent amount air popped popcorn
1/2 cup butter - the original recipe calls for butter substitute (remember this is a healthy cookbook)
1 cup brown sugar
4 cups mini marshmallows

Empty popped popcorn into large bowl. Melt butter in pot over low heat. Add brown sugar and marshmallows to pot and stir over low until melted. Boil for 3 minutes while continuing to stir. Pour mixture over popcorn and stir to coat.

1 comments:

Ann said...

I've been waiting for this. Thanks.