BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

February 9, 2010

Too Many Movies?

I have always loved to watch a good period drama on Sunday nights. Maybe it is because that is when Masterpiece Theater is on or maybe it is because growing up the only tv we could watch on Sunday was the Wonderful World of Disney, which was usually a movie. Anyway I have been escaping the cold winter nights with movies. My Sunday night watching has bleed over into the rest of the week. During February I have watched Bleak House (7+ hours), Return to Cranford, Emma, two episodes of Lost in Austen, and Confessions of a Shopaholic. I know, I know, the last movie was because I needed something totally fluffy. So I haven't been blogging, but I have spent plenty of time looking at the computer screen.

4 comments:

lara said...

Do you recommend Bleak House? What about the others?

Debra said...

My DVR has Emma, Lost in Austen and Cranford waiting for me. Can't wait. How are you watching them on the computer? Last I checked Masterpiece wasn't online for free. Are you getting them from Netflix or something?

Janell said...

Emma and Return to Cranford are available online through PBS. Bleak House was through netflix and it was really good.

Candace said...

May I recommend Dickens' "Little Dorrit" that Masterpiece/BBC (?) put out and was on PBS around this time last year? Netflix it if you haven't seen it. I need to see Cranford.