BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

February 27, 2010

Lost

For the past few weeks my husband has watched "Lost" episodes every chance he gets. We started watching the show when it first came on TV, but became frustrated when none of our questions were ever answered. We decided that when the series was over we would watch it all at once and then be done with it. Well, my husband is almost caught up to the current last season, but I have not been sucked in yet. And maybe I won't be sucked in because I feel like I have lost my husband to "Lost".

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The wife and I loved the first season. Then we watched 3 or 4 episodes of the second season and that was it. We haven't watched it since.


Ask your husband if the beginning episodes of the second season are the Isaiah chapters in the Book of Mormon?

James B.