BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

March 5, 2009

Puzzles

My grandma always had a card table with a puzzle in progress and I have spent many happy hours leaning over a puzzle to fit the pieces together. Some members of my family think it is cheating to look at the puzzle box, although I am not of that opinion. When we were first married we found some great puzzles at the thrift store (Springbok is my favorite brand) since we used to have time to leisurely scan the aisles. Once our kids came along we put the puzzles up in a closet and haven't looked at them since. That is until now. I am delighted that my kids are old enough now to not destroy a puzzle in progress and they can even help out. It helps that they have their own puzzles to occupy them while I work on the larger puzzles. I think it's time to stroll down the aisles of the thrift store again.

Boy #2 helping with "The Dog" puzzle

Boy #2 working on his Lightning McQueen puzzle

0 comments: