BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

March 9, 2009

Bowling Party

I grew up in a family that had a friend birthday party every five years, yes every five years. I was lucky enough to receive extra birthday parties on my 8th and 16th birthdays. In my husbands family birthdays have always been a big deal with lots of friend parties. Since I felt deprived as a child we decided we would have a friend party every year for Boy #1. I have since scaled back a bit for Boy #2 since it's hard to have a friend party when you are 1 or 2 years old. Anyway we had a bowling party for Boy #1 this last week. He had tons of fun and I think everyone else did too. Here are some video clips of the festivities.

1 comments:

Debra said...

No TV on Sundays? Friend parties every five years? I need to have a talk with your parents!
: )
Looks like a good time was had by all. Did you make that awesome cake?