BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

September 7, 2008

Are You Ready for Some Football?

I love fantasy football. I am way too competitive and let my emotions get the best of me sometimes, but it is so much fun. However, I am off to a bad start. Unless my defense gets 20 points on Monday night I will be 0-1. I'm hoping for a miracle, so wish me luck!


This is the QB I should have started, but didn't. I've been burned by too many QBs who won the SuperBowl the previous year and then did nothing when I picked then up the next season. (Rich Gannon, anyone?)

1 comments:

Debra said...

um, WHAT? Was your blog hacked? Fantasy football? Are you kidding me? I'm shocked. Absolutely shocked. And I'm shocked that I'm shocked. Why does this shock me? 1) I had no idea you liked football, 2) seeing that I didn't know you liked it I didn't realize you knew anything about it (you know enough to refer to players by name?), and 3) for the second time today I'm asking someone "how did I not know this about you?" We lived together for heaven's sake. Seems to me I need to put together a questionnaire of what I've always considered obvious questions and make each one of my friends fill it out. I can't be missing stuff like this and feel good about myself.