BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

March 29, 2011

Speed Demon

Boy #1 joined Cub Scouts this month and this month the pack activity was the Pinewood Derby. Since I am a girl and had no brothers near my age, I had never attended a Pinewood Derby before tonight. I must admit that I was excited and nervous for my boy to compete in the race. He and his dad worked on the car together and boy #1 painted it and created stencils for it. He was really excited to see how his car would perform. Well, I am proud to say that he won 2nd place in the Pinewood Derby. He was pretty proud also. Way to go!

Boy #1 with his car, "The Silver Knight"


A very short clip of his car in the lead during one of the races

1 comments:

PugMommy said...

My brother is a cub scout, you should check out his video for the derby. He won bear championship and got an award for the flattest car.

Are you guy's doing the bottle rockets next???

xoxo
Bailey

http://kennardfamily.aboutmybaby.com/video/202471/