BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

March 24, 2011

Poor Year For Blogging

I am off to a poor start for blogging this year, however, I think I am spending more time doing fun things and less time blogging about fun things. So here are a few pictures to catch up on the activities of the past couple of weeks.

We went tubing and I highly recommend it, we had a blast

I examined the clouds that looked like cotton balls as I reclined on my inner tube

We are trying to get a few more ski days in

Boy #1 is now a Cub Scout

I hosted an after baptism party for boy #1. Menu of quiches, cinnamon rolls, fruit, salad, and my favorite tangerines from my sister

Boy #1 has been reading lots of books about the Nazis in school, so we had a battle with the Americans and the Nazis in our entry hall, the Americans won.

0 comments: