BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

February 4, 2011

Foreign Object

I do not iron. I never have and thought that I never would. But I wanted to make a quilt for boy #1, and I realized that I needed to iron. I am doing okay, but I am not a perfectionist, so there are a few wrinkles still. My mom was kind enough to leave her California sunshine and come to help me make this quilt. It is coming along and even though we are following the Log Cabin quilt in a day method, I think we will be lucky to finish it in a week.

What is this?

Cut strips ready to sew

One of the 15 blocks we have made so far

2 comments:

jenell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jenell said...

Your mother bought me an ironing board several years ago on one of their visits, and I jokingly asked, "What am I supposed to do with this?" She was not amused. I do have one of those 'foreign objects' (a very nice one - a Christmas gift from your mom)that I take very good care of, using it only when absolutely neccessary.