BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

February 15, 2011

Fly Like An Eagle

I took a very quick trip to CA this past weekend. My brother and I drove down for a family party. We got to CA about two hours before the party started and headed for home 22 hours after our arrival. My brother drives a new to him convertible Mercedes and we had fun basking in the CA sunshine with the top down. We listened to the Steve Miller Band and other groups that I haven't heard in years. My brother loves to drive and I think he had just as much fun getting to CA as he had in CA. He is one of those people who truly "enjoys the journey" as long as there is no road construction and plenty of snacks.

The Year of the Rabbit garden display at the Bellagio

All 9 cousins were at the party, we haven't been together since 2005

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That really was a great trip, and one of the best parts was enjoying your company. Many thanks for going with me!
cb

Rachel said...

you look so cute in the pic! i love your dress....and the rabbit is seriously impressive. maybe another trip to vegas is in order to check it out. ;)