BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

August 23, 2010

The Finished Product...Almost

Our summer project was to put in a fire pit and patio at the back of our yard. Now that summer is almost over we finally finished the project, except for the fact that I want to plant native flowers and such around the patio. I am delighted with how the patio turned out so I guess it was worth the wait. Here are a few pictures.

I forgot to take any "before" pictures but I found this one of the yard from May

The fire pit was put in first, then the grass was removed, the ground tilled, and a border set in place

Boy #2 and our friend helping to spread out the gravel

The end product

3 comments:

Candace said...

Love it!

Ann said...

It looks great. Well done.

cb said...

That fire pit looks great.
I think Gublers may have the best idea -they have theirs in the garage. If it's cold enough to need a fire pit then it's cold enough that they don't really want to be outdoors :)