BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

January 24, 2010

What Not To Do To Your Hair

I never do anything to my hair. I brush it after a shower and that is all. I recently bought a round brush thinking I could actually blow dry my hair and make it look better. Well my plans failed. As I dried my hair with a round brush, the brush got stuck. Apparently, I needed a larger brush for the twisting I was doing. 30 minutes later, my husband was able to get the brush out and my hair was saved from disaster. I guess I will revert to doing nothing to my hair.

The rat's nest and Boy #2 helping with the mess
My husband really wasn't as angry as he looks in this picture
Successful extraction

7 comments:

dnA said...

ssshhhh... i hardly do my hair either. Guess we got the "don't have to do anything" hair genes ;). I don't even brush my hair some days :S
Glad you didn't have to cut out the brush- that would've required some serious styling to cover up!

Ann said...

Does anyone who has children really ever round brush their hair? Maybe our time will come again in 5, 10 years? You look great anyway.

The Ricks said...

This one totally made me laugh. I am so remedial when it comes to doing my hair, the only round brush I own is so big my hair can't wrap completely around it. What I would give for wash and go hair...consider yourself lucky!

Anonymous said...

That was awesome!

James

sarah said...

just so you know: you are not alone. 1) I don't do my hair either and 2) back in the days when I DID do my hair this very thing happened to me, too.

Catherine Taylor said...

I kinda like the "after" shot! You know a little teasing of the roots at the crown is tres sexy -- I really think you "pulled it off" well.
Sorry to be so cheeky!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.