BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

January 16, 2010

Movie Night

Some time ago we decided that Friday night would be movie night for the boys. This helped us to reduce the number of movies the boys were watching during the week. Now on Fridays we either rent something or watch something we already own. The library also has a great selection of movies to checkout. Anyway, most movie nights I make pizza. I try to vary the pizza that my husband and I have, but the boys usually want cheese or pepperoni. Last night I tried to replicate my favorite pizza from the Pie Pizzeria, the xtreme veggie. My husband took a bite and said, "This is the best pizza you've ever made!" High praise from a man who has been eating a variety of homemade pizza for the last few years. Although it is not exactly the xtreme veggie it is a close replication.

Spinach, red onion, artichoke hearts, and feta top this pizza

2 comments:

Team Heaton said...

Funny. We have the same thing going on here - Friday Family Fun Night. Pizza and a movie- we all look forward to it. Your pizza does look yummy. You need to post the recipe!

Ann said...

Yum. And Happy Birthday again. Love the playlist.