BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

September 1, 2009

Food, Friends, and Fun

This past weekend we had a party with our friends from the big city. We used to see these people every Monday night for dinner, but since we moved away, we see them less often. It is a shame because our kids are similar ages and we all have a great time together. We cooked up some brats and had my favorite sauerkraut recipe. Everyone brought yummy salads or desserts and we enjoyed a beautiful summer evening.

An impromptu game of duck, duck, goose
Taking a break from games to eat dessert
Playing red rover, red rover

2 comments:

Marie Burton said...

Hi Janelle!
I've been catching up on your blog and wishing we were there with you to enjoy the summer. The boys are looking so grown up, I can't believe how fast time goes by. I am constantly bugging Dave about flying back over to see everyone maybe eventually he will give in and pay the money! I don't often update my blog but it is here if you want to take a look likehere.wordpress.com
Take care, love Marie.

ErikDew said...

We had tons of fun. Great eats AND Red Rover.