BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

April 9, 2009

Goodbye Grandpa Frank

My husband's grandpa passed away this morning. I was lucky enough to know him for the past nine years. He was funny, helpful, kind, loving, and so many other good things. This past summer we were able to visit with him and to record some of his stories. He was stationed in Cuba during World War II and he shared some great stories with us. Since my grandpas have been gone for over 15 years, I considered Grandpa Frank to be my grandpa. I loved to play games with him and to see him interact with the boys. He loved them so much. He will be missed by all of us.

Grandpa on his last visit to Utah

Grandpa and Boy #1 in 2006

Ready to chop wood

Boy #1 with Great Grandpa and dad

Boy #2 hanging out with Great Grandpa

Boy #1 with Great Grandpa and Grandma on our last visit

2 comments:

Ann said...

Our condolenses. I hate losing grandparents....

Debra said...

Oh, I'm sorry to hear about this. He must have meant a lot to you all.