BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

May 1, 2011

The Royal Wedding

My husband and I are a little jealous of the English right now. We would love to have a monarchy that we could admire and support and we could wear amazing hats to all the weddings we attended! I was 8 when Diana and Charles were married and I remember waking up in the early hours of the morning to watch the ceremony with my mother. I thought about getting up again to watch William and Kate, which my mother did, but instead a friend offered to record it. We watched it the next evening while we drank tea and ate crumpets, scones, cucumber sandwiches, coronation chicken sandwiches, and golden syrup. Yum Yum! I wish the royal couple happiness and longevity in their marriage. Hopefully William and Kate will have a better marriage than Diana and Charles.

Some of the treats


0 comments: