BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

May 4, 2010

Sister's Retreat

For years I have been wanting to get together with my two sisters and my sister-in-law for a weekend getaway. Collectively we have 16 children and it is difficult to spend much quality time together at family reunions with that many children wanting our attention. So, I am happy to report that we just spent a lovely long weekend in California together. We ate fabulous food, took several walks, went to the best farmer's market, and talked a lot. I had a great time and I think everyone else did too. Thanks to my three sisters for making it a great weekend!

Beautiful beets at the farmers market

Salad made with farmer's market tomatoes, mmm

The most amazing salmon that I did not order, but intent to next time I go to Hoppe's Restaurant

The wonderful sisters I spent the weekend with

0 comments: