BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

November 2, 2009

You're My Only Hope

Halloween has always been a fun time for me. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that I love almost all candy bars and as a child would get my costume on a few days before Halloween and go trick-or-treating with my friend, Keri, just to get some extra candy. Most people gave us candy even though it wasn't Halloween. Anyway, the boys were going to be Jedis and so I decided to be Princess Leia. Boy #1 had an Obi-Wan Kenobi costume and boy #2 initially had a random Jedi costume. However, boy #2 changed his mind and decided to be a medieval knight. My hair was not long enough for the famous Princess Leia hair but with some ideas from my friends I found something that worked. We had lots of parties to attend on Halloween and by the end of the night we were all pretty tired. Here are some pictures of the costumes.

Yes, those are bagels in my hair

1 comments:

Ann said...

The bagels are awesome. So fun.