BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

October 9, 2009

Pie In The Sky

I have been making quite a few pie crusts lately. I think I have made seven in the past couple of weeks. Some of the crusts were filled with eggs, cream, cheeses, and bacon while others were filled with fruit. I've realized that making pie crust is pretty easy and they really do taste better than the store bought crusts. Here are a few pictures of the various pie crusts with their fillings.

Spinach quiche with some mushrooms and zucchini thrown in for good measure

Bacon, cheese, and green onion quiche - This one is my favorite

My first ever peach pie - I also made two apple pies but I guess I didn't take any pictures of them

2 comments:

Ann said...

They look awesome. Yum.

Anonymous said...

I could eat that pie. Dang, it looks delicious.

James